While designing living or business premises, a very important role is given to selection of flooring which will be installed in those premises. Special attention should be paid both to aesthetical and functional role of flooring type which will be selected. By choosing parquet, you will get flooring of good quality which, at the same time, will also add a special atmosphere to your interior.
Parquetry works that need to be performed while placing or reconstructing parquet flooring are, inter alia, the following:
- Setting - laying of parquet
- Parquet sanding
- Parquet polishing
- Preparation of bedding
- Parquet staining
- Parquet varnishing
- Removing of old paint finish.
Advantages of parquet compared to other flooring
Compared to other flooring, parquet proved to be the best and most durable solution. Today, parquet is used not only in homes, but in many business premises, sports halls, convention centers, as well. Good mechanical and insulating properties, durability and its aesthetic function are reasons for its wide use.
Basic advantages of parquet compared to other types of flooring:
- It is made of wood, which is a sustainable resource and it requires much less energy for production compared to other types of flooring
- It matches well with other interior elements
- It gives warmth to the interior
- It is easy to maintain
- Has significant anti-allergic properties
- Use of parquet reduces the environmental pollution.